I felt like updating...

Ok so this blog doesn't have a specific reason behind it....my life is has many different things happening right now so I can't actually pin-point on actual thing within it that I want to talk about.

I'll start by talking about Prom. A prom, short for promenade or promotion, is used to describe a formal dance held at the end of the high school academic year [this was looked up], and to be honest thats how Prom really did feel. Like the end. Even though technically that doesn't happen until Thursday which is Graduation. I really enjoyed prom, and everything that was involved within it. Seeing everyone get together and be happy, without drama or fights actually made me proud of the Class of 2008. I would never change anything about my year, all the greebos, all the chavs, all the "in betweeners" because each of them bought something towards our year, making it one of the best out there.

Prom, usually many things are said or done. Really that was any different at mine, but they just left me thinking, What is actually going on here? Complicated boys, who you have liked for 2 years, they tell you one thing, and then go do another. The following Monday at school they barely talk to you and blank you, and then again today they blatantly want to talk to you more than ever. Like they actually try and grab you're attention, not once but about three times all day. The worst part is, you're "over" that person and then your best friend tells you he couldn't stop staring at you...the whole entire time he was in the classroom, he scanned the room to look for you and when he saw you he stopped, stared for a while then looked away, as so no one could see him.

This may end up going into a rant about boys but I don't understand them half of the time and I know other girls out there feel the same as I do...so Im going to stop right now. A guy I liked blatantly made it obvious he liked me too, but where it goes from there is whole other story :P...but prom was amazing, and I wouldn't change anything about it. Well maybe slightly, but apart from that "thing" it was awesome.

I think Im going to talk about Graduation...which is two days away. Im scared, thats the truth. Scared of my life after school. Scared encase I lose any friends that I care about a lot. Im also excited. Excited for the new opportunities and beginnings. Excited about experiencing what the world out there has for me and my friends. Well for me and Erica, mainly :)

So really I now have a whole new start in life, and how I can shape and scuplt my own life. Everything I want to do and achieve I will, without any adults really standing in my way. Its my life, and Im going to grab it with both hands, hold on tight and enjoy the ride ;)


Me && Erica - Prom 9/5/2008



















xoxo Lizz