Blogging Again!

I'm backkkkkkk! Sosososososo SO excited to be blogging. I need this stress relief. I'm on half term from college right now and of course I'm up to my eyeballs in work. Here's the list that I need to do:

Media:
Gather research (done)
Make a summary of my research
Draft one of essay

History:
Gather research (done)
Essay plan

Okay I suppose when you look at it that way I haven't really got that much to do but when you put it into practice I have so much work left to do. I just really wish that I was back in primary school again because when you have actual school holidays you can have fun. Now its all about locking yourself away to work and work some more. I need to try and find a happy medium with this because if I don't do it now when it comes to university I'm going to have such a sucky three years.

UCAS. Almost finished, just need to add a few things that I forgot last time and then the next three years of my life is gonna be in the hands of someone else - scary stuff.

Next week, party. Today I learnt something new, something that made my stomach turn over with excitement. I have a party next week which has been made ten thousand times better because of a certain person going. I'm excited. I'm going to speak some truths. Actions speaks louder than words.

Oh and its my birthday in 20 days, just thought I'd throw that out there ;)

-L-