It really is the small things that count.

Hello lovelies! Just thought I'd pop my head into this little place and say hello.

Nothing much has been happening with me, and I haven't really been delving fashion or beauty a lot, which is terrible. I've been too busy living my life a little and hanging out with friends. And in doing so it's made me realise that it really is the small things that count.

Take yesterday I was sitting in one of my friends garden and just laughing, having water fights, the odd tipple, and I found myself really happy and content in that moment. Actually I found that happening a lot to me lately... :)

I've got that out of the way, so expect a new blog soon. I have no idea on what exactly, maybe the newest product I've bought which is a heat protector... Not interesting but it'll be a push in the right direction.

-L-