I feel a vent coming on....

I mean I dont even know if anyone reads this anymore but I dont really care either, cause I seriously want to vent majorly!

I love my life, but why sometimes do you just stop and think, well ive definitely got the raw end of the deal here....cause thats what Im thinking right now.

mannnnnnnnnn i dont know anymore. i'll look at my reflection and think to myself who am i actually kidding. i'll laugh and then stop.

the thing is i love it. everything about it. everything surrounding it. i just like it, i always have been that way....but now its making me a whole lot depressed, a whole lot bored, down with myself, how i am.

its ridiculous cause im not that type of person. ask anyone? im so confidence, and considerate of others. i always thank the people in the background before i thank the actual people. why can't you do the same?

just think about it deeply. and stop. maybe im not out there like the others, but maybe its cause i acutally dont want to be like them. as you said to me different = awesome. maybe that was a lie....i dont know anymore.

ahhhhh welllllllll

im going to listen to burning up on radio disney....and then sleep.

bye
x