Ok so some of you still read this...wow hahaha!

yesterday
im not going to ramble on about it
they were awesome
sang goodnight and goodbye
hello beautiful and SOS
everyone was singing in the store
it made me sad, cause really they are huge here now :|
ermmmmmm we met them
they all remembered me and erica
we were like WHAT?
Kevin was like "Thank you SO much for coming to see us. It really is great to see you again"

I didnt die haha, I was like "Its ok, I enjoy coming to see you" and then he smiled really amazing. Soooooo yeahhhhhhhh, I wish it could have been longer but it was still amazing all the same :)

So did Big Rob...he high fived us and was like "Hey girls good to see you again" haha...it felt awesome cause he is the most amazing body guard in the history of their being body guards :D :D :D :D

anywayyyyyssssssssss

we went to buckingham palace and were on BBC NEWS haha, we laughed. Also Joe signed Danny on the picture. Danny passed him a pic of all four of them, and Joe signed Danny instead of himself....we walked out of the store like lunatics cause of it :)
ahhhhh well haha

but where was nicholas as the end cause he certainly didnt leave in the same car as joseph and kevin ;) ;) ;) ;)

.......
bye
x

ps: Josh you will always be my big rob #2