Christmas & Boxing Day!

(Late!) Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone to get to this day (i wrote this up yesterday and im doing the old copying and pasting LOL!) and already the day has gone by sooooooooo fast!

I've just been chilling out with my parents and brother, thanked everyone for my gifts, talked to Erica on the phone (which was very much needed i missed her a bunch!!!). It didn't feel much like Christmas when i got up this morning, i mean it was SUNNY! I was in shock! But the day has been pretty awesomeeeeee :P Hope everyone's has been!!!

-------------------------------------------

Now I'll hit reality. Its 3:55pm on Boxing Day and i've just finished eating my dinner and playing on Disney Sing It (I know im a little childish for a 17 year old but who the heck cares!) Nothing much has happened today. To be honest i didn't wake up till noon, LAZYYYYY I KNOW! But it is the holiday!!!

Going shopping tomorrow and seeing Erica, which will be freaking amazing - expect a LOT of pictures...hahaha! The off to see Twilight again, fingers crossed no teenies present this time around - i must remember to get my new outfit for New Years!!!! Excited for that!!!

I believe thats it...pretty boring i know, ;)

Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying their holiday!
-xoxo