MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

today was about spending time with my family, which is what i did. i haven't long gotten back from my aunties where i saw all my cousins and we had a great time! took a selection of pictures and just basically had a blast. thats the one thing i love about Christmas the chance to spend time with your family without having to worry about it interfering with anything else that you may have to do.

i've not seen erica in 4 days - we've spoken on MSN but thats about it and its safe to say that i really really miss her. im really excited to see my gifts that i've gotten tomorrow...and im currently looking at this santa tracking thing on the internet...pretty neat, yet really really funny and well, pointless, good for the little kids i suppose.

im really excited for New Years Eve...a party, a new outfit, the chance to finally say its 2009...the year in which my favourite boys/friends have their world tour...really really HUGE and exciting...especially if all the planning im pretty certain they are doing happens!!!

right now i'm in the mood to chill, maybe watch a film but its christmas day in 30 minutes (the time is 23:25 right now) soooo maybe i should go to sleep so santa can leave me some gifts :P

happy holidays everyone!
i'll write a blog about my day tomorrow.

-xoxo