im not letting you do this to me....

I maybe over-reacting or whatever, but you are not doing this to me. I am not going to let you. I am sick to death of you going to anything with a pulse for a rebound. You need to take control of your life. Sure I maybe reading into something way too much but its a joke. For the past week I have been the happiest I have been for a while and I feel like that because I haven't had any drama from you. My life was simple and just fun and here you go again putting a downer on everything.

Maybe its just better for me to take you out of my life completely because you always some how make me depressed. I can't be dealing with this. I want to be happy and as much as I love you, you are really making me angry of late. It hurts me so much to say that but its true. I don't want to be made sad by the person I love the most but that is what is happening.

I need a break from you. You and your stupid insecurities that you need to deal with without going to the nearest rebound. You need to deal with your own issues mentally and not be scared of being alone. Its ridiculous.

For now, I can't be dealing with anything like this. I need to drown myself in things that make me happy and it makes me sad to say that you seem to no longer be one of those things. I will always love you without a doubt. Right now I need to deal with some things, and you can't be a part of it.

<3