Ok so most of you guys know that i think the Jonas Brothers are one of the most amazing bands out there. Well today I finally got to see this for my own eyes...well in the form of a 3D Movie.
It was SOOOOOO weird, let me tell you. I placed these glasses over my eyes and then the next thing you know guitar picks and drum sticks look like they are about to hit you straight in the eye.

I went with Erica, and she kept jumping out of her skin, at both showings! It was so funny, cause we watched it the first time and you would expect to slightly jump at it [the drums sticks looking as if they were to hit you in the eye] BUT at the second showing?!?! Come on dude! But she totally did and it was hilarious.

My favourite part of it actually wasn’t the actual performing I LOVED the bit where Joe totally had the mic stand trick down, and Miley couldn’t do it! She was annoyed, and it was funny how Joe knew this!

My opinion on Miley actually changed from today, like i respect her more as a performer, but for me it was still about those boys. Yeah they only sing three songs in which they are “We Got The Party”, “Year 3000” and “When You Look Me In The Eyes” but it has completely got me ready to see them LIVE in like 2 months...totally worth it!

I suggest you go see it, like now! Cause it will only make you want more...we saw it twice and both times we enjoyed it. You feel like you want to get up and dance, and it was pretty cool to be singing Hannah Montana even though take into account I’m 16!

On a much lighter note, i suggest you hit Kevin Jonas’s new website....under the name of Disney.FU! [bare in mind this should be Disney.fr – for FRANCE!...DUDE THAT IS SO TOTALLY GOING TO BE HELD AGAINST YOU, and NO ONE will forget it!!!! Haha ;)]

Oh and totally read Garbo’s new bloggg, i love what he wrote about the UK...yesss the food is awesome, VH1 rocks, and our accents what can i say...lets not forget the beautiful girls ;)

*begins to dance to Sean Kingston’s Beautiful Girls....and thinks maybe this should be Englands national anthem thanks to Greggggg <3*

Love Lizz (and Erica, kinda!)
[btw im just kidding about the title of the blog (:]


2 comments:

leneli said...

hah awesomeee

Kendra Thomas said...

do you live in england or something?