My Tickets Came...GAH :D [Happy St Patrick's Day!]



Happy Saint Patrick's Day....


I have no idea whether I hold any Irish within me, I think I may, but lets celebrate all the sammmmeeeee :)

Anyways now onto the reason for this whole blog...MY TICKETS CAME :D

Me so happy hahaha

Techniqually they came Saturday, but considering I posted a Blog Friday I wasn't going to bother posting one the day after....

So yeah, I'm officially going to see Jonas...sorry *cough* Avril Lavigne, well ya know ;)
Im completely PUMPED, but I still can't relax cause my other sets of tickets haven't arrived yet, haha wow...i'm stupid...not really, just a tiny bit excited...I'm going to see them two days in a row and having to travel early in a morning and try and straighten my hair and look good for the Birmingham concert from the Manchester one is going to be funny.

I'll try and get a video, so you guys can have a few laughs on me.















xo Lizzee

0 comments: