Is it just me, or is March ALWAYS the boring month?

I’m bored. Haha. Ok thennnnn. So bored in fact that my mind has taken over me. Seriously I am no long a person, but a robot instead (a pretty cute robot if I say so myself – JK!)

You ever sat there and thought about you life in 2/3/4 months time. I seem to be doing that A LOT lately! The here and now, AKA March is boring. Isn’t that always the way though? March always seems to be the boring month for some bizarre reason. You’re over Christmas, and virtually Spring. Waiting for the awesomeness of summer and no more school.

Seriously in 2 months time, its will be May and I’ll be seeing JB for the first time, and the awesomeness that is John, Greg and Jack! So I now am calling that my month of F-U-N! Actually going to be meeting a lot of Myspace peoples, which should be kinda cool yet weird. To have someone randomly say my name who I’ve never met before is going to be a new adjustment…but EXCITING all the same.

Then in June, I’ll be taking exams, and officially be leaving school. Saying “goodbye” to all the people who have been in my life for so long, some for 10 years, some for only 5, but I’m still going to miss them all the same. Its actually quite sad cause I don’t have any idea how I’m going to feel when the day of leaving school officially comes. Right now I’m a little excited to see what the world out there has to offer for me, but slightly nervous.
I think the sadness will only finally hit home when I actually go to my prom, or my graduation. I tend not to think about stuff like this until my mom says the odd thing like “We need to go get your prom dress” or “Don’t fall at the last hurdle, your exams are soon”. The old saying which goes “School years are the best years of your life!” seriously is true. At the time when you’re told that, you think “Yeah w.e. “Grandma!” but take it from me, they are! I think I actually agree with that statement now I’m near enough at the time of leaving school, which is weird.
Don’t get me wrong I want to experience new things, I want to get out there and show people who I am as a person, but I still don’t feel “old” enough to do that. Concluding that this month is going to be my “Growing up month”

Finally July/August. These two have to be MY MONTHS. I’m travelling out to America. I’m anxious but so stoked to be doing this. I want to do a photoshoot out there, which I would absolutely adore. I’ve always had this image of Central Park, for some reason, and a carriage ride; they just seem amazing. IDK to be standing there wearing some Marc Jacobs clothing, and jumping around having fun while being photographed. TREMENDOUS! Some special celebrations happen in August, which are exciting, and fingers crossed I’ll be there to celebrate too! So I shall call this my “Celebration month”

This blog to me seems to be a way of venting. Hang on, isn’t that what blogs are for, sharing things, am I being blonde again? Anyways before I bore you all to death with my life I’m going to take a rain check.

Peace out ma homies…*hides face in embarrassment*

<3 Lizz, xo

PS – Twinings didn’t call me about the Green Tea Commercial. BUMMER. I would have so totally rocked that aswell (:





1 comments:

Bex said...

Lizzz :)
I have 80 days till my exmas start and its my graduation =[
omj!
So scared!!!
And yays :)
Lols, yerp, weird but yet exciting to be meeting you haha lols

Ily the blog as always!
Bummmmer about twinnings,
ohwell you can do better anyway!!
Ily <3 <3