2009.

My end of year blog. The blog below was something I wrote when...well....a while ago. Right now I feel like I'm in a "happier" place. First off its Boxing Day, Christmas was yesterday and I had a great time. Dinner and presents with my family.

I had some wonderful gifts from my mother, father and brother. I had a new computer which I'm typing this blog on right now! I had some Marc Jacobs perfume, and some of you may know he is definitely one of my favourite designers. The bottle of the actual perfume is incredibly beautiful, I should twitpic it later. Of course I've stuffed myself to the brim so a diet in 2010 will be in order I think, haha!

To think that it's the end of 2009, well almost the end, is scary. Incredibly scary. This time next year I will be attending University. I will be working towards a job which will be for the rest of my life. I will be 19. So many things will have changed. I may have moved. I may be able to drive by then.

So the fact that it's almost the end of the year has got me thinking, what do I want to achieve for next year?

I want to have travelled to a couple of places. Definitely Los Angeles.
I want to have been on a holiday with just my friends. No mother. No father. No brother.
I would like to record one of the songs that I've written on my guitar. Maybe two?

I have no idea what else I want, I'll come back to this list.

I want to be in a happier place than I was a couple of weeks ago and what I am right now. I want to see if I can move on, so to speak. I want to grow as a person. I want to feel comfortable about everything within my life. Safe. Secure. I want to have fun! To not always care about what others are doing, just focus on my life. I want to achieve my dreams. I want to get my drive back. Sometimes I feel like 2009 knocked my confidence, but I'm definitely going to get that back.

I know that 2010 is going to bring a new me. Not a completely new me, but a person who is ready to embrace everything that is thrown towards her. 2010 is a new outlook and I'm ready to embrace that. I will keep to my new years resolutions. I will be positive. The glass is half full, definitely not half empty.

So here's to 2010...it's gonna be a good one, I'll tell ya!!!

-L-