Busy Lizz(ie)

Well, well, well... Long time no see... How ya doing? Great? Good.

I'm sorry I haven't graced your presence for a long time, but I've been really busy enjoying life for the past couple of months. First of all I can't believe we are in March 2010, already?! It's gone by so fast... a little too fast for my liking might I add.

I've been spending so much time with friends, going to concerts... well concert it's not plural just yet, making memories and just generally having a great time. (Other than the times spent in college.) I kid, I kid... I make some amazing memories at college with my buds. Anyways UCAS was all sent of all Uni's replied and I have offers for four of those Uni's... My fifth is having an interview with me this coming Tuesday, I'll let you know how it goes considering I feel that I have my spark back when it comes to this whole blogging thing.

I've decided that when it comes to this blog I'm going to change my way of looking at it. I want to write my feelings down sure I do, but I think I want to start reviewing things, giving my weekly favourite quotes, songs too. I want to write my opinions down and also here yours too, if I may.

Sound good?

I'm going to give my blog a makeover too I think. New layout, new profile etc... Professionalism is the way forward. Ha!

So be expecting a few posts from me soon.

Love to you all.

-L-

0 comments: