Review: Two new lipsticks.

Lipstick one: Silver Rose 128
Lipstick two: Anemone 156

Both products by: Maybelline.

Lipstick one: Silver Rose 128.

Initially this out of the two was my favourite, but that was only when I made the mistake of placing the colour upon the skin on my hand. On testing it on my lips however I found that the colour was barely visible. I would say that this colour is definitely for more of a natural, barely-there makeup look. Personally I would recommend this colour to more of a fair-haired girl considering the shade would be subtle, and not "clashy" with lighter shades of skin.

Lipstick two: Anemone 156.

When looking that the colour of this lipstick I will honestly say that it didn't appeal to me at first. However upon placing it on my lips I felt differently in that the shade suited my skin. I found that the colour was just enough to add a hint of colour to my lips, whilst keeping to a natural feel within my make-up without looking too bare. However when applied with pressure this colour could be used for a more daring look, and for girls who are too shy to opt for the daring out there bright red lips and want something subtler but with the same in you face effect.

-L-

(pictures to follow)

0 comments: