Review: Rimmel 430: Coralicious


This week's review is that of Rimmel's Coralicious nail varnish.

Now to start off I absolutely love the colour coral and I like to think with my dark hair the colour is something that suits me. With summer right around the corner (not that you can tell with the British rain we got today!) I thought this colour would be just perfect.

Firstly I'm going to talk price, which I believe to be over £4 (excuse me for no knowing, I've had this product for over three weeks and no longer have the reciept) I personally think this is a little costly but as I am in love with the colour and Rimmel is usually a very good brand I decided to go ahead and buy it.

I'd like to say that I love this product, but unfortunately I don't. The colour was more of a pinky coral when applied to the nails (rather than the peachy coral we are given from the contents when within the bottle), and I prefer the peachy-coral. The product itself needed at least two coats to see the colour, but I ended up applying FOUR just to get the full effect.


The Xpress Brush 1 SEC application is actually very good, I painted my nails within less than two-to-four minutes on the first coat and find that the circular tip helps with the application of the varnish.

Overall I think I would buy this colour again as I feel it will come in handy with the summer months which we await. However if you're the type of person who likes to only apply one or two coats with quickness, I wouldn't recommend it.

6/10

-L-