Birthday's galore

It seems to me that everyone's birthday is either at the end of May, or the beginning of June. This week the birthday's of two of my boy friends (two separate words) Andy and Dan (Simmo) came around which meant of course party time at the weekend.


To be honest I had a great time. Went to a bar and then onto a club and I didn't get home until 5am, which was ridiculous. Paid 40£ for a taxi home, which Andy paid half meaning I only had to pay 3£. (Aww!) I only had 4 hours sleep, therefore I spent most of my Saturday aching from all the dancing and trying to keep my eyes open considering I cannot stand coffee. But like I said, it was a good night so completely worth it.

Me and my friends of course took pictures in bathrooms of places, as you do. Walked to McDonalds, bare foot. Got kicked out of McDonalds at "tramp time" and laughed, danced and drank away 13 hours. It's gonna suck when we all go to different uni's. Better make the most of this summer!

-L-