Just me and my laptop.

It's 00:01 and it's officially Wednesday. I'm laying in bed with my laptop and I'm in one of those moods where I'm hovering. I finished my final ALevel examination today and just felt the relief fall off my shoulders. But now I'm sitting here and I don't know where to next after this. I know I'm hoping for uni, but I think I'm in a moment in my life where I'm stuck with the next step.

So I'm sitting here with my laptop and I'm going to write. I haven't done this in a long time so lets just see how it goes...

I'm always like this when it comes to a certain person, which I know is ridiculous yet I can't let go. And I let them control my life for me because they are the only part of it that makes me happy yet I'm "sad"as I'm typing this? I know it doesn't make sense, don't judge me.

Right now in this moment I just want them to leave because then I know they're 8 hours away and I don't have to care about feeling anger towards others etc...

I don't know what it is that this person has over me, but it can no longer be considered stupid if it's taken up the past four - five years of my life can it?

All I can think of is this person, and how they are, what they're doing, thinking? And then I get angry at myself because deep down inside I know the other person couldn't care less about how I am, what I'm doing or thinking.

I need to stop getting sucked back in.

It's gotta be love right? The reason that I cry or can't think straight for days. I feel sick to the stomach with butterflies and anxiousness. I'm sounding like a right depressant. Maybe I should be on anti-depressants, I no longer know anymore.

I know one thing though, I'm sick of getting shot down at any chance I want to talk about it. I know I talk about the same things, all the time, but still that's my relief. Maybe I should start doing videos to myself, because if no one else is listening then...

So and overall conclusion is I am a mess, and I sorta like it...

Fine line between love and hate?

-L-