Barry M: 293 Review.

Honestly where have I been without Barry M nail polishes in my life!

They are the best nail polishes I have ever come across that are within a reasonable price bracket and a great selection of colours. The colour I'm reviewing today is 293/Grey and I know it's not autumn/winter yet but I really wanted to start wearing darker colours on my nails considering I think they make your hands/fingers look a whole lot slimmer.

Unlike black the colour isn't yet embracing the colder months yet it gives you the same feeling of security that the colour will go along with anything you wear. I applied one coat at first, which did give with a great grey colour however to get the full effect of the product I suggest you apply two coats.

I really like this colour and would recommend it to those who don't want to embrace the light colours of summer nor the dark colours of winter. Barry M polishes are perfection and after using the Mint colour and now Grey I really don't think I'm gonna look back.