So much love for Marc Jacobs.

For many years I have been a fan of the designer Marc Jacobs. I feel that his clothing designs mix young with classic and to be completely honest with you I think his bags are to die for.


So this morning I found myself reading my morning newspaper and saw the article about how he plans to make clothes for size 16+ women. I think this is fantastic news! With Marc being such a huge designer the exposure this will bring him is immense and has his clothes appeal to both young and old women there now will no longer be a sense of designer clothes being untouchable.

Whilst this line may take some time to create it is definitely a step in the right direction and sets an example to so many designers out there who say that its too hard to create clothes for larger, curvaceous ladies. If anything it shows other designers in a bad light as they aren't willing to take that amount of time out to reach out to a bigger audience.

Well done Marc, I just hope others now take the initiative to follow in your footsteps!

-L-