Currently Obsessed With: Two Finger Rings.

Whenever I think of the two finger ring I always think of Lauren Conrad with her famous "Lauren" ring. But more and more recently I've been seeing two finger rings gracing the high street.

As you can see not only is Lauren Conrad wearing them but many celebrities have also been seen donning these rings - Khloe Kardashian (above), Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas meaning that this trend is not only been caught onto by women but men also.



At the moment I actually only own one of these rings but it has yet to leave my fingers. I'm definitely considering investing in more styles, considering there are so many different ones out there. With this look being thrown around in many Autumn/Winter catalogues I think this is definitely a trend that we'll see around for a while.

-L-