Rimmel Nude Delight 700 Review


This week's review is that of Rimmel's 700 Lipstick, in Nude Delight. I tend to try to stick to neutral makeup as much as I can considering I really like the whole natural look on the face. This colour seemed perfect for me and for the look which I'm trying to recreate.

Firstly the colour is easy to wear, something that could be slapped onto the lips quickly and your good to go. Definitely a colour that could be taken through from day to night with a touch of clear lipgloss to make the lips pop. The consistency of the product itself is actually very good. Moisturising the lips and gliding smoothly when being applied. The product doesn't have a particular smell or taste to it.

One thing I definitely adore about this range of lipsticks is the packaging. The metallic purple and perfectly matched silver allow the product to catch the eye of the consumer easily when on the shelf and also it's girly! The crown embellishment at the top, iconic to Rimmel products, adds a nice touch.
I would definitely recommend this product to those with a light complexion as it tends to sit next to lighter skin perfectly with ease. I love it!

-L-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really want this lippie!i need to get my mitts on it!:)