the denim jacket.



denim jacket: moto at topshop 
top: topshop 
skirt: asos 
tights: primark 
bag: forever 21
 
 
Honestly thought I wasn't going to get a post up today... I've been really busy today trying to figure things I'm taking on holiday and starting my packing. I know this week its going to be hectic considering I need to get ready for uni which is gonna be starting up again soon, I'm going on holiday at the end of the week and I need to see my cousin before she heads off to embark on her first year at uni. 
 
I didn't really dress in anything special today, just something that made me look a little bit respectable. The weather was rather gloomy today, but then again we are on the cusp of autumn. Autumn is usually my favourite season - even more so because it means my birthday is right around to corner. Just a little over two months until I turn 21, eeek! I hear it's all downhill from here! 
 
 

0 comments: