Its Not About The Winning, Its The Taking Part That Counts

Hey everyone just blogging about my modelling-fashion-catwalk show today!

Today started off as a bit of a bummer, cause Erica text me telling me that she couldn't come to see me :( :( but I got over it...finally!

We arrived at the place at 12:10pm and we were briefed about what was going to be happening that day but we were still to find out who we were modelling for.

We did a lot of hanging around today, it was stressful! Haha! I was panicking so much, stressing about clothes not fitting me etc...

Once 1:30pm came we headed back to the room and got briefed again and told who we were going to be modelling for. I have to admit I hated my outfit, it was awful! Nothing matched, and I seriously hated it.

I was as nervous as anything but we finally got called and me along with another girl, Lucy walked down the escalator. Once we got to the bottom, we posed and then went back up the escaltor. It took all of 2 minutes at the most and I had been panicking all day about it!

I unfortunately didn't win...another girl did, she was older than me. I was happy for her, she was seriously pretty, just a little disappointed that I didn't win, but I came away with a LOT of experience and after my holiday in America I will be doing my own photoshoot. Who knows I may still get on the agents books :D

I met a lot of nice people today: Lucy, Ricardo, Danielle [I knew her from school], and Kelly [she was the girl who won] and its something I will never forget...if anything its added interest to maybe doing this as a career.

I DONT have any pictures from today, my dad was trying to master taking pictures and ran the battery of our camera out! Which sucks!

Ah well today was pretty good, and it snowed - seriously English weather is weird.

Anyways caio for now!
<3>

1 comments:

leneli said...

completely right! it's the experience that counts =]