The world is a cruel place...

Ok so most of you probably won't understand this, or if you do...I don't know...Im going to try and write it so people don't associate it with certain people.

When certain people have more ample opportunity than others why do the other people have to get jealous, or completely blank you altogether.
I don't want people to think I am mean, cause Im not...but if you don't give me a try out...talk to me, try and get to know me then how will you exactly know.

I like to meet new people, and half of my latest additions to my friends have been amazing ones...Im not going to "forget" anyone, thats for certain just cause certain opportunites may be easier to get into my grasp than yours.

I don't want people to spread malicious rumours or give me grief....Im not interested in teeny-bopper drama. Im old enough and wise enough to know when to hold my hands up and walk away cause life is just TOO DAMN SHORT!

I'll talk to anyone out there....anyone. I like to have people in my life who I know are going to change it for the better. The thing is saying that it still affects me, Im scared to get a truth box on myspace because I don't want to know what people would write or what they truly feel...now thats plain silly but its true.

I shouldn't let it affect me cause I know that the people who are close to me know how I actually am as a person, however far away they are...even people who don't know me that well can tell certain anger is going to begin...certain immature people want to make me and someone else unhappy, even when we're in arms distance my eyes say it all, and that someone saw that a few nights ago...

What Im trying to say is get to know me before you make assumptions cause I don't mean to sound selfish or anything but I have more important stuff happening right now in my life that I need to make my main priorty....so yeah.

xoxo Lizz