Today...

I officially realised school is over... ):

I had my last year photo, with everyone in my whole year group...seeing everyone and knowing everyone within my year was crazy, like a whole 300 people...and by looking at each and everyone of them I knew them by name. Even the ones who aren't even my friends; thats how long everyone has been with each other.

Its a wierd moment, cause right now I don't know whether to celebrate, or to cry
Im going to miss a lot of people, even people who I don't talk to a lot

Personally some of them I can't wait to get away from, but all of my friends, I love a LOT. Its pretty crappy to think that I may not keep in contact with everyone...

I noticed a lot this year, and that is how mature everyone is. Everyone talks to everyone in Senior year and well, "groups" don't really seem to matter in the final school year and its brings a smile to my face so bad :D

Also, I found out today that I am consider pretty tall for a girl as I was the 3rd line from the top of the whole benches thing...the taller you are the higher up the bench you are...so for a girl thats considered pretty tall...(ok that was irrelevant and I really didn't need to involve that within this blog, but its awesome and Im proud to be THAT tall!)

Lizz
xoxo