Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy.

Being a lover of Britney Spear perfumes, and near enough buying and using every single Fantasy bottle known to man I decided to try this one out. I'm most likely not going to be the first teenager to admit that I adore the original Fantasy fragrance that she bought about but I felt like I'd worn that out to death. With winter right around the corner the transition to Midnight Fantasy seemed the right thing to do.

Firstly I want to talk about the minimum change towards the packaging which I think to be wise. The bottle and box themselves just takes on a darker pattern and style which fits the brand perfectly.

The fun, vibrant packaging of Fantasy reflects well into the sweet fragrance so when I tested the Midnight version I assumed it would be the same. I wasn't mistaken. The Midnight Fantasy fragrance carried the same sweet smell however there were a lot more muskier tones underneath, definitely something to be worn as the colder nights are drawing in.

Once again I love another Britney perfume, this is my fourth by her and I believe that she is marketing her products very well towards her youthful fans. Creating fragrances that keep their scent but that are fun-loving, and carefree.

Thumbs up!

-L-

0 comments: