stripes.





dress: primark
cardigan: primark
necklace: asos
ring: topshop
leggings: topshop (not pictured)
boots: topshop (not pictured)

Just thought I'd bring a new look towards the blog this time. I am focused and ready to bring you outfit of the day posts if you so will. Heading out to Uni for a pointless lecture in Visual Studies. I call this lecture the death lecture if you'd all like to know. Anyway onto my outfit. Nothing that special, something that I threw together due to the lack of time. I got the dress a long time ago and it actually makes me feel super self-conscious but hey-ho!

Anyway in other news Forever 21 is apparently opening on Friday 12th November! This makes me so much more excited about the store opening because that date will be 19th birthday... Yay! If it's true I know where I'll be waiting outside on the morning of my birthday. I have to say I can't wait to get my hands some of their goodies. I adore their jewellery and accessories, alongside their graphics tees. I'm so glad the stores opening in Birmingham because it's virtually on my doorstep! Double yay!

0 comments: