sunday snap #38.


too lazy to take a new picture... dealwithit.


#1. So the past couple of days (since I arrived home) I have been doing pretty much nothing! I'm incredibly lazy, somehow I've managed to get back into my working out regime thingy majiggy haha! I don't know how considering I've been on holiday for a week and done sweet FA! That appears to be becoming the story of my life recently and I'm okay with it I think!

#2. I have read One Day again... Honestly the book is so good! I know that they have made the book into a film, and it's mean to be released on 19th August... I have to go and see it... I cannot wait to see how Jim Sturgess plays the character Dex(ter)! I'm not going to give anything away about the book or the film, but seriously I was so hooked on these characters that the end made me feel cheated. I know I was most likely delirious because both times of reading it I stayed up until the early hours of the following morning because I just can't put the book down when I start reading it, anyway I was so cheated that both times I felt myself staring at the page and re-reading the lines over and over with my mouth hanging open. /ramble over. The whole point of that ridiculous sentence/paragraph was to say that I really hope the film does the book justice! Fingers crossed.

#3. I am ridiculously obsessed with Ed Sheeran, especially his song called "You Need Me, I Don't Need You". I've had it on constant repeat since I got it. It's really nice to see rising British talent.

#4. I don't want to end this week's sunday snap on a downer but I can't not mention the killings in Norway and the death of Amy Winehouse. Both things are so sad and shows how vulnerable people are in such a scary place that is the world. I want to send thoughts and condolences out to the loved one of everyone who died tragically and those close to Amy Winehouse.

0 comments: