wednesday wants #12 - wet look leggings.

Wet look leggings are without a doubt not to everyone's tastes but when put together in the correct way you can create a perfect evening or daytime look.



wet look leggings
coral top
wedges
gold earrings
black clutch


Up to date sleek offers a smart outfit with a twist, the leggings here give a contemporary edge to a usually office or date night branded look. The black palette allows the spotlight to shine on the coral shirt which is a wanted blocking colour of summer.



wet look leggings
denim shirt
straw hat
boots


I have to say I am completely in love with these boots and if I had enough money I would buy them (maybe I can twist my Mother's arm into getting them for my 20th in November) because they are just perfect! By contrasting day denim with night accessories (i.e. the boots) you have the easiest transition of a day to night oufit. Lose the hat and drop a couple of buttons for a casual club outfit.



wet look leggings
grey camisole
black tuxedo jacket
white scarf


This outfit was very Cheryl Cole inspired considering I'm pretty sure she had worn something very similar. The outline of the jacket sits perfect against the leggings making it appear to be an up to date suit look. By keeping accessories to a minimum, the neutral palette looks classic even with the daring items and fits perfectly into the AW11 fetish trend without being too OTT.

0 comments: