wednesday wants #11 - leather jacket.


leather jacket
skinny jeans
white vest
converse


Casual is sometimes the best way to be chic. Denim and leather are a match made in heaven and this look is something that you could throw on and still look your indie best. Now all you need is a hot rocker boyfriend with a motorcycle and you're a living cliche.



leather jacket
floral dress
patchwork bag
gold sandals


Alexa Chung eat your heart out! Complete opposites of harsh leather with floral prints isn't a match made in heaven but they sit together so perfectly. Keep your hair loose and you're onto a winner!


leather jacket
denim short
cream vest
sunglasses
doc martin


This is my absolute favourite look for this post. There is just something about it that screams cool and I knew that I would look like such an idiot wearing this but I can't help but dream. I think it's the Doc Martins that make it what it is, because they are so different and scream being unique. I don't see many people wearing them at all now, and I think it takes a lot of confidence to do so, maybe someday. Be a Coachella reject, go on!

0 comments: