bad kids.





top: asos
skirt: new look
tights: topshop
scarf: fusion
rings: topshop, primark


The title of today's post was taken from the song Bad Kids - Black Lips. If you haven't heard the song, definitely listen to it. After staring at the post for sometime I had to turn to my iTunes for inspiration because I had no idea. The skulls of the scarf just made the song seem appropriate somewhat.

I despise everything about this outfit, in particular the top. It's one of those things that I regret buying completely. It's just terrible on, and doesn't photograph well. I'm really considering going through all my clothes and seeing what I wear and what I don't. I've worn this t-shirt twice, last outfit post and this one. Surely it needs to be put on Ebay, right?

I'm busy with Uni work, planning and writing an essay of 1500 words for two weeks time but I'm still going out tonight and tomorrow night. Firstly to the cinema with my Mom, probably to see West is West and then tomorrow night I'm off out to Nandos with two of my girl friends. Should be good.

TGIF!

0 comments: