graceful.



dress: primark
cardigan: topshop
leggings: topshop
ring: asos
nails: models own grace green


Firstly, how lovely has the weather been this week! I have to say it has taken some getting used to because I have actually felt like I've been in a different country instead of England! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating slightly but sometimes its nice to dream. I haven't long gotten back from uni, even though there is a strike on, due to having a presentation. I was absolutely dreading it but it went okay... I think... So glad it is out of the way now though.

This outfit is something I always turn to in the summer, I've had these clothes ages. It's my go to outfit when I'm sometimes stuck for spring outfit ideas. Sometimes I hate Spring and Autumn, to me they are the deceiving months, because you never know how the weather is going to turn out. Let's hope that it stays how its been the last few days for ages because to be honest it's made me a lot happier!

I'm heading out to my brothers headline gig tonight at the O2 Academy, should be good. Happy Thursday everyone!!

0 comments: