gratisfaction.




shirt: new look
vest: new look
leggings: asos
scarf: river island
rings: asos, forever 21
nails: models own concrete mixer


Believe it or believe it not these leggings are khaki and more like jeggings, they have photographed terribly. Apologies about my hair I'm yet to straighten it and it looks like a scruffy mess!

Recently I've really gotten into blouses again. It's actually bad considering I've bought about five different ones this week... My excuse it that I'll be able to wear them on holiday... Yeah I doubt it but still. I love this one from New Look that I have one, I've bought it in cream and coral. It's actually really nice material and it dips down at the back for those of us who may be conscious about our bums.

Forever 21 has some awesome jewellery too. I'm obsessed with rings. Near enough every time I go out I have to take a look at different rings and more often than not buy them all. It's actually ridiculous and no doubt I'm soon going to end up looking like a chav with different sovereigns on each finger considering I must think I have more than four fingers on each hand the amount of rings I buy.

Going to go focus on some work and knock out another plan or two. See you on the other side.

0 comments: