wednesday wants #1


l - r: Floral Print Skirt, Peter Pan Collared Shirt, Contrast Leather Envelope Bag, Sunkissed Mustard Dress, Lips in Ohh La La, Lips in Nevada, Square Ring.

Topshop is one of those places that I know if I have money to spend I'll find something in there to spend it on! After having a casual browse on their website today in the breaks of working I found quite a few things that I want.

The floral skirt is something I can see myself wearing with a Fred Perry polo shirt and white Converse to a summer afternoon BBQ. I absolutely adore it. The fact that it isn't too short or too long makes me far more inclined to buy it so I won't have to worry about my "milk bottle" legs. As you may know I'm obsessed with Peter Pan collared anything. I have tons of the stuff, yet I don't always wear it. I guess this is something I'll have to admire from afar, but I want it so bad. The monochrome colour makes it so much chicer and classic...

I'm not a huge fan of the Topshop Makeup range but these two lipsticks are so nice. I love the Ohh La La coral colour much more than the Lips in Nevada which is quite surprising considering I much rather have nature or no makeup on. But when it comes to colours, Coral is that one colour that I can never really pass up on. I actually love that colour so much! I'm not quite sure about it on the lips, after many people seem to appear and look like a disaster with their fake tans and bright lips trend but maybe I'll give it a go.

0 comments: