sunday snap #26.


photobooth is too amusing.


#1. The pictures from last weekend at my best friends house. We had such a laugh messing around on Photobooth. Seriously it can kill some time. We made so many videos lip-syncing to some songs, like Nicki Minaj "Superbass", no one is ever seeing that hahaha!

#2. I went to Nottingham this weekend to celebrate one of my friends birthdays. It's not actually her birthday until next week, the date of the royal wedding I believe, but we hadn't gone to see her Uni digs yet and she really wanted us to before the first year was out. I had such a great time! I'm not as much as "raver" as she is but part of me wishes I had gone away for uni, I just don't think I would have been able to cope for that reason alone and because I'd miss my family too much. I did have such a blast though, such a great city, cheap booze. Defo can't wait to go back again next year.

#3. So excited to watch United tonight, looks like a great drama. I have a 'thing' for one of the lead guys in it, and any David Tennant, Doctor Who fans should check it out on BBC 2 at 9pm. It's about the Busby Babes so should be interesting.

#4. I'm actually really appalled that The Only Way Is Essex has been nominated for a BAFTA. It's so stupid. I mean I'll admit I am hooked on the show, but it has to be the biggest pile of crap out there. There are tons of Dramas and actual acting works that most likely haven't been recognised that are utterly brilliant and then stuff like this is given so much attention. I mean, the same goes for Jersey Shore, no wonder other countries think the UK and USA are laughing stocks!

#5. HOW GOOD WAS COACHELLA?! I sat watching Kings of Leon and The Strokes via youtube. Wish I could have gone. Damn it God, why didn't you give me a rich daddy with a private jet so I could come and go as I pleased. Oh no, that would have been TOO EASY wouldn't it. Ugh.


0 comments: