sunday snap #32.



#1. Traditional sunday snap blogpost at your service once again. Not that I have much to really update anyone on or anything. Bank holiday weekend is just spent like every other weekend, nothing done what's so ever other than catching up on TV.

#2. How gorgeous is Garry "Gaz" from Geordie Shore? Seriously gorgeous! That makes me sound like such a shallow person but I'm just saying it how it is. But honestly I feel that trash tv is going to be the death of me considering it's all I watch. Completely and utterly. My Sky planner consists of Living TV's The Hunks, Geordie Shore, Made In Chelsea.... It's just badddd.

#3. This week and last (and probably longer) I have to say I've found the news about the super injunction involving Imogen Thomas and He-Who-Shall-Be-Named-Even-If-He-Shouldn't-Be hilariously funny. How every single newscaster has gone out of their way to fit the footballers name into sentence deserves a round of applause. As far as I'm concerned the guy had it coming to him, the way Imogen was hung out to dry was just terrible. Clearly he is the walking definition of what goes around comes around.

#4. I think I've actually finished clothes shopping for my holiday now.... Finally. I've spent way too much stuff but any excuse for something new i guess. I really cannot wait considering there is only 5 weeks or so to go until I'm in Ibiza! I really need the hot weather.... All this constant change and mood swings as I like to call it of British weather is ridiculous... So annoying!!

#5. I passed my first year of uni.... To be honest I have been crapping myself when it comes to results but the ones I got back I'm pleased with. You know, I put a lot of pressure on myself and sometimes I set the bar a little too high, but in all honesty I'm proud of myself and I've just got to keep going whilst trying my hardest always!!!

0 comments: