sunday snap #35.



#1. Excuse the crappy photo this week I just couldn't be bothered to snap any sort of portrait to go with this post. I feel like this week I haven't actually been myself... I seem to have lost a lot of motivation yet I keep going... Essentially I feel like I'm running on empty. Not good considering I'm going holiday in a week or two.

#2. The blog broke 10,000 views this week which is pretty sweet! It's not a lot but I didn't introduce the page counter for quite sometime so to know that I'm into five figures is nice... Hahaha!!

#3. Posts are definitely going to slow or come to a halt even. I know I'm not going to be updating whilst I'm in Ibiza (I may do some pre-posting and put them on a self-timer but I'm not 100% sure yet?) due to the fact that I'll be computer free and most likely iPhone free. Yeah, that's right, I'm going back to my old Sony Ericsson just so I can text my family to let them know I'm okay etc... It's going to be so hard considering I live on my phone but I just want to have fun out there, get a tan and make the most of the time that I have got there with my friends.

#4. Completely hooked on KUWTK (Keeping Up With The Kardashians) again! Like I said trash television runs my life but I absolutely love watching that family.... The clothes alone can be considered a reason that I tune in, I absolutely love their style... If only I had the bank balance to match and I'd be in heaven!!

#5. I changed my workout this past two weeks and have noticed the difference in my body. It's so nice to get out clothes that I wanted to fit me by the time I got to my holiday and slip them on like a glove. Sometimes when you look at your body all the time you don't notice change but when you try on clothes or have compliments it gives you that extra push to keep going. Happy!

0 comments: