sunday snap #34.


eww!


#1. I hope you're liking my lack of makeup picture... Sometimes I wonder whether people think those who do posts like this on a blog are vain. I'm no way vain, to be perfectly honest I don't think I have a lot to be vain about, so you can cross that thought off you're list straight away.

#2. I'm finally, properly, home and I'm loving it. Caught up with some television, had a chance to use photoshop considering I didn't have to on the computer I had with me and replied to emails etc... I've been super busy with last minute things for my holiday to ibiza... I sorted out insurance finally, I'm trying to get last minute clothes sorted, I've got a new suitcase to take things in and I don't think I've got a lot more to do other than change my monies.... It's all happening so fast!

#3. I'm so desperate to have photoshop on my computer that I downloaded a thirty day free trial. I've been like a maniac on the thing, creating lots of different picture posts for the blog in advance before it runs out. So annoying!

#4. Went out friday and actually had a blast... Sometimes you can't beat a cheap night out at all... Sometimes you can.

#5. I don't have much else to blog about this week considering I actually haven't been doing a lot. Before my battery runs out I'll peace out. Ciao for now!

0 comments: