Eye Opener.

I just finished watching the Jonas Brothers Concert Experience: Up Close and Personal. One word: WOW. I actually cannot put into words how it made me feel. I started off crying, then I smiled, then I cried some more, then I smiled some more. I was just going full circle. For me actually being in New York City when they played Madison Square Garden, on the Burnin' Up Tour, was the best experience of my life. Undoubtedly the best experience of my 2008. Sharing that with them is something I will never replace. Watching it back put everything into perspective for me.

Sometimes I have people (other Jonas Brothers fans mainly) telling me how lucky I am. Sometimes I sit there and don't quite get how I am lucky, I mean I get to see them in concert and stuff but so do other people - whether they say the same to them I do not know - but its like going to see any other band/artist in concert. Don't get me wrong I am amazingly grateful for everything I get when I go see those three New Jersey boys, but sometimes I can't always see where people are coming from when they call me lucky.

It finally clicked. I watched the DVD and it just clicked. I sat there with it on pause for a while, because I was having to watch it in sections cause it was bringing back all these amazing memories, that I just wanted to sink back into. It was something Joe said that truly made me snap out of it "And finally to you guys our fans. Over the past five years we've seen some amazing things, but we never expected so many people to come out to Times Square. We really do love you guys."

The fact that I was one of the many people there that night makes me smile the biggest smile ever. Their facial expressions made me laugh, smile, everything all through joy! I can remember when they did play to 200 people, and they had to go to the radio stations to basically beg people to come to a show. Now look at them go, its like they finally got the wings they deserve after all these years, and they are flying away, in true Jonas Brothers fashion, with style!

They still remain the best people I have ever met. They still stay the same, each time I've spoken to them, not one of them has changed their personality towards me or my best friend. Sure they may be more comfortable around us now, more forward, but they are still the three politest guys that I've ever met. I have no doubt in my heart that that will always remain the same.

Sure they are growing older, sure they are getting more fame but honestly I don't see a change in them. I know I never will. I cannot be any prouder than I am right now. It may seem like I'm putting them up on this pedestal, no way am I saying they are perfect, they are just human beings, no one is perfect. They are a family, a family living its dream and to see that evolve is the best feeling in the world, because in my opinion it couldn't happen to better boys, better people or a better family.

Thank you for everything.
<3 Lizz.