There you go again breaking my heart.

I don’t want to be selfish, I really really don’t, but you’re killing me here. I’m in love with you so much that it hurts. It hurts me more and more with each passing moment. With each passing day, month. I don’t want you to be unhappy, I love you too much to want you to be unhappy, but I want you to stop flaunting it. Please. I’m trying my hardest to move on, even though I don’t want to. I’m trying, even though I love you so much I don’t want to. I’m in a lose lose situation and it’s painful. I’m at a cross roads and want to turn the way I need to turn to get away but I can’t cause I know even though I’m in pain now, the pain I’ll have if I turn away and leave you and this situation, these feelings, will be so excruciating that I may as well forget what life is all about and just curl up in ball. Please don’t make me have to make that decision, please.