I keep thinking about you....

Today you are all I have been thinking about. Constantly on my mind. I just don't know what to do. When I saw at the beginning of the week it had been a while since we had last seen each other and there was just an attraction as soon as we looked at each other. Its driving me insane. The worst thing about it is that you have a girlfriend. Why must God does this to me?

You are the first actual person I have liked that is actually in reach. You are the most amazing guy I have met (other than the one who I know deep down is out of reach) and I don't know what to do. I just want to know what could happen. Really I want to know. We looked at each other and it was just like whoa, honestly I've never had that before (once again other than with the guy who is now out of reach and wasn't when I had that with him).

When you're girlfriend came to the place the look on your face almost killed me. It was like "I'm so sorry I would like to but ehh *point to girlfriend*".

I suppose you win some and lose some huh?