I'm here for you.

Yesterday was actually one of the worst and best days ever this year. (The reason for it being one of the best I will post in another blog). Yesterday I moved myself away from the computer and spent the day with my best friend and some others going to a concert not far from where we live. The band are known, but are incredibly down to earth guys so we just hung out with them (near enough) for the entire day. You Me At Six are incredible, let me tell you (if you didn't know it already), but I'm completely going off task here.

Yesterday news broke out about something that is really close to my heart, or should I say someone. That person is someone I love very dearly. They mean a lot to me and to see them hurting makes me hurt. Yesterday I was hurting. I was hurting because that person was hurting and I wanted to take away as much of that pain as I could, but I couldn't do it. I wasn't anywhere near them and I kinda felt selfish enjoying myself yesterday because of how much the person I would do anything for was hurting.

I hate the person who hurt him. I hate them. I saw it coming a mile off and night after night I talked to my mother about the same thing and she would always say the same. "She's out to do to him what he did to his ex-girlfriend" and she did. She did exactly that. Now he's feeling so much pain. I know what they say about karma and everything, but no one and I mean no one deserves to feel any sort of pain. Particularly when you are so in love with someone that you are blinded by it, and to be honest he did wear rose-tinted glasses when it came to her.

I am here for him. Friends help friends and I'm only ever an email, iChat or phone call away. I always will be here, no matter what happens. He can get over this. He will get over this. He needs to take time out and re-evaluate his life now and truly think about himself for once. I want him to be happy with himself first and formost. I will always love him. No matter what. I will always have his back. No matter what. I never liked that girl, and I never will.

My friend, will be okay because I'm here for him.

Did you ever once believe that maybe things didn't work out because fate knew that you deserved better?

I love you.