Growing up.

Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were/are. You wonder what's to come.

There is so much truth in that honestly. I feel like I need to grow up. I feel like I need to let go. The biggest problem is that I just can't. Yesterday everything seemed to fall into place for someone, and I would most likely kill to have that, with my special someone. The two things are tied, and tied together closely. I don't want a domino effect. I'm honestly worried so much that that's what we are going to get, a domino effect of people rushing into things because other people have told them about certain aspects of the whole package. I just don't want it to happen, not yet, be young for a while first, please. I would definitely get on my knees and beg for you to not do that. I have faith in you. My special person. I know that they will think before they act, I just don't want them to become overwhelmed and excited, I want them to slow down. I'm happy for the others, but please don't you do the same. Not until you're ready. And when that day comes and you're ready, that's the day I'll move on, unless I'm the lucky girl, and then I will be on something higher than cloud 9 cause that's how much I love you.