You are so beautiful to me,

I feel like a happy blog. Today I was thinking about the same person I always think of and I'm currently watching Loose Women and they were talking about 'the one' and whether it is actually true. One of the ladies said "usually you know who 'the one' is for you as soon as you meet them, the first time you meet them you know." I actually believe this. I knew as soon as I met the person who I constantly talk/think/write about I knew he was the one.

I think you can tell. You don't just get an attraction from looks, but also you feel like this connection with that person. When I first met the guy I was talking about I first watched him from afar and noticed his confident style demeanor and when he started talking to me he seemed sensitive and shy. We clicked. It was entirely way too weird and something I wasn't expecting but it happened. When we hugged, we both went in for the hug at the same time. It was just like we were drawn together. He was the first guy that I ever got butterflies from.

I always thought I was in love with this guy from school but looking back on it, I really wasn't. I know where near felt about the guy from school as I do about the guy I actually am in love with. I actually never got nervous, or butterflies around the guy from school. With the guy I'm in love with I get that. I become excited, I constantly smile or laugh. I always have to look at him and get such a rush when I see him looking back at me, or when he tries to pretend he's not looking but I catch him anyway.

I honestly never feel happier than I do when I'm in his presence. When I'm not in his presence he is all I think about, all I want to talk about and I always just want to be around him. I believe in 'the one', I believe there is one person who is out there for you and I've found my person. Whether God allows that person to be in my life more than he already is I won't know because I don't know God's path for me yet. Hopefully it's going to be an amazing journey which does indeed include my 'the one'.