I'm feeling happier, yet sadder at the same time...

I have no idea what has come over me at the moment. I'm happy believe me I am, but there is still part of my heart that is aching tremendously. I'm trying to become more at peace with myself and my life. I'm trying to reach for more, and believe me I'm not giving up. I feel like everything is sinking in now and I'm going to bide my time. Of course I'm talking about a particular person but that's for later on in the blog.

Yesterday my friend showed me pictures of my old school crush. Well I believed I was in love with him. I looked at him and gosh did I feel sick. Really I had no idea why I liked that person in the first place, he was nothing but an idiot! Really, I just couldn't see past it and I think that's where my heart's peace has come into it - I'm finally over him and what I believed we had at school.

As for the other person who's making my heart ache - its not really in a bad way - I'm so in love with that person that I'm prepared to take the bad with the good, of course its going to be hard, but I don't know, I'm not ready to give up just yet. I'm not prepared to give up that every time we meet we both click with each other and some may say its in my head but I know deep down in my heart that's it's really not. I'm here when you need me, never forget that...

But it don't mean that this ain't right, we just both need a little more time...