dress up teacher.


denim shirt: topshop
cardigan: new look
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
rings: h&m, dorothy perkins, forever 21


The weather today actually looked beautiful from where I was sat in my bedroom rounding up my work on an assignment. Can you sense a little bit of bitterness in that opening sentence? Haha! I have to say I love how these items look together. I think this will definitely be something that I'll be throwing on when I need to head out of the house and want to look a little more made up than usual.

It my Mum's birthday this week and I have no idea on what to get her! Maybe we'll just do something on the day and I'll treat her if we go out, either lunch or shopping. Maybe both?! Any ideas of a great presents for Mother's you have, send them my way in the comments, please!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Love your rings! I'm a magpie when it comes to them! Gorgeous! xo, Megs

http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

Lizz said...

I think I'm the same, constantly buying rings... Thanks for the comment! :) x