grey marl.


cardigan: topshop
blouse: new look
jeggings: topshop
earrings: primark

Must have given myself a good talking to, mentally, without actually realising it. Compared to my last post this outfit is so - bright? At least there isn't a lot of black in it, baring the grey marl cardigan. I have to say I love this cardigan, something I got from Topshop a while ago and just thought it would be great as a summer cover up (considering I despise the tops of my arms). Quite simple but I like it.

I've got an exam in 18 days. If I said to you I wasn't scared, I'd be lying. I'm terrible in exam conditions but if I zone in on what I need to do, I should be okay, hopefully. I'm mainly worried about having to actually put pen to paper and write an essay in a set amount of time. I haven't had to do that since A-Level, exactly two years ago, near enough.

Actually writing on paper seems a bit foreign to me now considering everything for university is word processed now. Definitely gonna have to get practicing my handwriting, feel like I'm in primary school all over again. Haha!

0 comments: