sunday snap #74.



#1. Firstly, I just want to say sorry that there wasn't a "Sunday Snap" roundup last week but I was as my best friend's sister's wedding. I had such a lovely day and night (when I came home I managed to catch Wrestlemania too!!! Woo hoo!) The bride looked really beautiful and the whole day was so nice! I'm such a sucker for girly things like wedding dresses and decorations, so I was in my element!

#2. I got back into working out this week after I had a "break" last week. Seriously, I am never doing it again. You can feel how your body deteriorates and it's horrible. Definitely want to up my workouts more, if possible and I'm thinking of joining the gym again so that I can workout for longer sessions at a time. I just don't want to waste any money.

#3. Had a girly night this week with two of my best friends Erica and Laura. I really love those two! Nothing like a catch up and photoboothing the hell out of a night. #itsthelittlethings

#4. Back to reality with assignments though... Up to my eyeballs in books. Oh the joys of university. Gotten out of the habit of getting on with my work, but I need to snap out of it. Definitely have to get things done because my adventures to Nottingham at the end of the month! Woo hoo!

#5. This week's follow five blogs: Lizzie at Cupcake and Cosmestics, Devon Elizabeth, Charlotte Clothier, Away With The Fairies,
A Little Lipstick.

0 comments: