Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish


you can buy this mac skin finish from Debenhams for £21.50


Most of you may not know this but I am a huge fan of highlighter. If Iam got put anything on my cheeks then I tend to stay away from anything that can redden my cheeks/or add colour - yet I still want some definition and dimension, which highlight provides.

I mainly use powder highlights (Opal by No.7 cosmetics is a fave) on my cheeks as they add so much more to the skin, giving a gorgeous flawless finish that is not only polished but sophisticated.

This is my first MAC purchase and I have to say I have nothing but a positive outcome. The Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle is gorgeous, I haven't stopped using it ever since I purchase the item. It is a perfect beige/peach gold which adds just the right amount of glow to the skin without making you look like a glitter ball.

Made of a very fine power the products boasts a high frost/metallic finish. I apply this item a blush brush and sweep it across my cheek bones, buffing it in so that it catches the light and gives the feel and look of flawless skin (not that my skin is particularly horrendous or anything without this product). For added glow I sometimes run the product down the bridge of my nose and above my cupids bow (can give the illusion of a more pronounced cupid's bow).

The product has become one of my firm favourites recently. For the price, you definitely get quite a lot for your money as a little really does go a long way. Cannot wait to see what my next purchase from MAC will be. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Megs said...

I love MAC's mineralize line! Lovely pick! xo, Megs

http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely colour :)