red black.


jacket: primark
blouse: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: gift, forever 21
nails: barry m - raspberry


Had a really lovely day yesterday. Thinking of putting a wedding post together because after all this is a 'personal' blog and the wedding I attended yesterday was part of my personal life. Plus I kinda liked my dress and accessories a lot. I'll definitely get an outfit post on the go at some point, if I don't include it/post about the actual wedding itself.

Didn't do much today other than work on an assignment. University is coming to an end so quickly. Scary to think that by the end of summer I'll be embarking on my final year.

Started back on my fitness this week after barely doing any gym/working out sessions last week. And oh my god, I hurt so bad. I mean I'm not particularly fit, I try to workout 3-4 times a week, not that my body feels like showing it to entire world (unfortunately for me!) but seriously... It just goes to show how slacking can effect your stamina etc... Dreading this entire week of workouts but it's got to be done! I'll be fine again next week... Hopefully!

0 comments: